Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Around the house in May

It seems like we have been quite busy lately, which is nice to be not bored!!! But here are a few moments we were able to capture on camera. Hope you all enjoy!!!

Tim and Paul in the morning, having a talk I guess...



The kids Sunday school class that I teach... sometimes there are more kids, sometimes less, depending on the day...


I went out on our back porch to do some laundry, and saw this gorgeous rainbow!!! It looked so close, I felt like I could touch it!!


Here are some beautiful roses growing in the garden nearby!! They are so brilliant!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for giving us more pictures. Paul is getting so big! You can really see it in the picture of him with Tim. The roses are beautiful! Do they smell heavenly? I wish you could send me a clipping. We love you!

    ReplyDelete