Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Youth Activity

Here are some pictures of around the house!!! And of the youth activity we had last Friday night!! Hope you all enjoy!!

Paul loves washing dishes with me!! I think last week I only washed dishes one time without help from Paul!!! He does the rinsing usually!!!


Gertrude has been helping me around the house, and with the gardening. She is such a blessing!!




Tim praying with some of the youth before starting the activity...


Paul and Tim watching some of the games on Friday night~~




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the pictures. I love your dishes helper! And little Paul in the middle of the circle bowing his head to pray is just PRECIOUS! We miss you all so much, but are so excited for all the Lord has planned for you there. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAwwwww, how precious, thanks Becca for posting them, all of you look great!! Love you bunches, Ma

    ReplyDelete