Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Brothers

Paul and Elisha love each other, and really do enjoy playing together, and I love watching them!!! Here are some pictures of them...




Elisha is getting very big and sometimes even wears some of Paul's clothes...


Elisha sometimes sucks on his hands, and I think he would suck his thumb if I let him...
He loves grabbing things, and touching my face whenever he is falling asleep.... so precious!!!


Here is Paul and Elisha... we were trying to "make the bed" but it wasn't happening very well :)


Our goofy Paul!!


And our sometimes naughty Paul as well! :)
He went outside to play, and the next thing I hear is "mama, hands....mama, hands"
He had gotten into the old car oil, thankfully is was only on his hands and not on his clothes!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I miss Paul and can't wait to meet Lishy. I can't believe how big Lishy is! That's amazing. PNG must be a great place for kids if Lishy is proof. :-)

    ReplyDelete