Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Count Your Many Blessings


This past week, we have been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, as I'm sure everyone has been. It has been very enjoyable, and such a blessing to be able to spend it with Tim's family. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways, one thing that has been a tremendous blessing to me these last couple of years is in 2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My strength is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness." The Lord's strength is always there, free for the taking... it never runs out! Whenever life gets overwhelming, I can just turn to Him, and find His strength Sufficient! What a wonderful Savior! I'm also so grateful to the Lord for giving me to Tim as a wife, and for giving us Paul together! We have so much to be thankful for!

Paul was having fun playing outside!



He likes sliding down the slide at "Grandma's" house, but he's not 
quite big enough to climb the ladder yet..



Walking to "Mommy" like a big boy!!



His favorite thing right now...the wagon!



or should i have said, his favorite thing other than dirt.



All boy!




Grandpa giving Paul a "horsy" ride... bounce, bounce, bounce



Helping to trim the bushes... not sure how much he helped :)



Paul's first tree-climbing adventure, and I'm sure not the last!




After getting all dirty, he loves his bath! That's a really good thing!



Sweet dreams sweetheart!


Just a couple of random pictures we quickly snapped of Paul




He was so cuddly... that doesn't happen too often.



Paul was "helping" Daddy rake leaves.


Daddy did a lot of raking! Thank you Daddy!





I guess he thought he needed both wagons!! What a guy!







No comments:

Post a Comment