Monday, September 1, 2014

Everyday around the house

 As I was looking at the pictures that we have taken since our last blog, it seems like it has been awhile. The last few weeks Tim has been working hard at the church, getting some gravel dug up, and some new crushed rock in its place. Paul and I usually drop him off in the morning, and the last couple of times, Paul cried when we left without "Da-da" :(  So Daddy always makes up for the lost time when he gets home...To be honest, I don't know who misses who the most... Daddy or Paul?

 Paul is so precious!!! He is so smiley, and brings such joy into our lives!!! We thank the Lord for blessing us with him!!!

 The last couple of weeks, our church's teen director has asked Tim to put together some games for their friday night teen activities. Tim does a great job keeping the teens busy, and keeping the evening fun! You can see in the next few pictures the teens playing an indoor version of packman/freeze tag. It was a lot of fun!!!!


While everyone was playing, Paul was pretty content to jump in the bouncer...



                  I love watching Paul sleep, it is so relaxing, it sometimes makes me sleepy too!!!


 On Sunday morning, Paul was busy as can be.... destroying anything in sight!!! I guess I need to keep a closer eye on him, now that he's so mobile!!!!

 Sunday afternoon, Paul got into Daddy's shower bag... I guess he thought he needed some men's body mist. :)


 Today, Tim washed the outside of the house. It got very dusty from all the summer mowings. Here are Tim and Paul waiting for the porch to dry.

 

    Another picture of a very tired little boy!!!



   

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Thanks for the update! We miss you guys and hope you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete